Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Too Cute

Lily's is getting big SO fast!

Her cheeks are just getting so incredibly chubby. I mean it just look at them!


On Saturday we went to my parent's house so I could cut Wor's hair while we had a little help with Lily. Adam is such a cute uncle. He is always so helpful and sweet with both of his nieces. He was the only person home when we got to the house and he was supposed to be doing homework but he insisted on helping watch Lily while I cut Wor's hair. So Adam held Lily while doing his homework...isn't that just an adorable picture?
He is gonna be such a good Daddy someday!


We got to webchat with Wor's grandma in Bangkok tonight. After we got off Lily was acting a little hungry but before I could start feeding her she decided to start sucking her thumb...or she tried to suck her thumb. It was pretty cute. After several failed attempts at catching it in a picture we gave up and went to video.

No comments:

Post a Comment