Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Going into Memorial day weekend it looked like Lily and I would be pretty miserable. Both of us were feeling pretty bad and its hard to start feeling better as a Mom if you get little sleep with a congested baby. We were babysitting for my little brothers while my parents celebrated their 30th anniversary with a long weekend in Williamsburg. With the combination of Adam and Jacobs helping hands and Wor taking Lily on Saturday morning I started to feel much better.

The worst part of my day right now is suctioning out Lily's nose. I hate having her scream and scream- sometimes doing what you need to as a Mom makes you feel like a monster. It's awful!

Anyways.

We spent Memorial Day evening hanging out at Rachel and Ross' pool with my family picnicing. It was Lily's first dip in the pool and after she got used to it she seemed quite content to be held in the water.

At the end of the evening Wor stepped on a rusty bobby pin in the pool and it went into his foot- ouch!
Lily and Brooklyn in matching swimsuits and hats- courtesy Aunt Rachel.
First dip with Dad.
So adorable!
Ready to go!
Playing together on Sunday!
Getting so big and playing all by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment