Monday, August 31, 2009

I Have the Best Husband!

At our house I am typically the meal planner/ preparer and Wor does the dishes (amongst many other household chores). Sometimes I put together fairly mediocre meals, actually I put quite a few of those together especially considering most people think of me as a great cook! Now my husband is wonderful but also a big liar! Here is my example: Last night we had just gotten home and I needed to figure out what to pack for us for lunch today. So I had bought a ton of Rice-A-Roni on sale and decided to make riceangna which is a recipe I made up as a teenager that really does not resemble rice- lasangna at all, but hey that's what came to my mind when I made it. I also popped some frozen chicken nuggets in the oven to go along with the riceangna. Needless to say, not one of my better meals ( the vote is still on pulled pork taco's with homemade pico de gallo for that, yum!!!!). But when I text my dear hubby and say "was lunch too awful?" He of course texts back and assures me that it was very yummy and seemed concerned that I did not think so also. See what I mean? He is either a liar or has no tastebuds!

In other news, I got a haircut! It is super duper short. I am giving Wor a haircut tonight, despit his protests that he really doesn't think it is that long or doesn't notice it being that long. The kittens are getting very big and we are becoming very attached to them (and we think they are getting attached to us also). Ross graduated from the police academy this past week and I really really enjoyed getting to go see him graduate and we are all SOOO proud of him. He will make a great police officer!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment